Zazzle Gifts

Angel Chers Wildlife Gifts on Zazzle


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.

2009 Review Slideshow- Angel Cher's Wildlife Photography

View slideshow

View Angel Chers Wildlife Slide Show

View slideshow press play and delay 2 seconds in upper left

Angel Chers Wildlife 2010 series 1

View slideshow press play and delay 2 seconds in upper left

Angel Cher's Nature and Wildlife On Face Book

May you love animals with the same heart you love a child.

FlickrRiver- My Best Photos on FLickr

Angel Cher ♥ - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Under The Knife... My Testimony

"If I ever go under the knife,
I will return with a testimonial of my healer, My saviour and lord.
Trust;  that I will have a message for all.

If I didn't return with it,
here is one I prepared;

Our God is an awesome God, I will be on my way to a place I briefly visited before,
There's nothing that can come near to
the peace God gives you when He 
is reaching out to receive you.
I seen His light... There's nothing that compares.
You will know that I am in the comfort of his arms and I am finally going home
because I am telling you this as He has told me."

May God be with you all... For He has always been with me,

                                                   ~Angel Cher                                                            (S.A.V.E.)

No comments:

Post a Comment